Monday, February 18, 2008

Wrenches

Sometimes a lady gets sick of wearing dresses and heels and being adorable. So what does she do then?

Gets a wrench!!
Here are some cool wrenches arranged in a rainbow:

Here's a handy guide to wrenches, and you can tell it's for ladies because the background is pink!
Here are some dirty old wrenches. Ladies, don't let your wrenches get so rusty or else the fellows will think you're a whore. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a comparison between Allen and Crescent Wrenches!!

4 comments:

Ella Deneuve said...

You posted this just in time! I was just about to head over to the Home Depot on 23rd and 5th to pick up a new handsaw and totally forgot that I've been lusting after those wrenches I saw in Elle last week!

Ryan said...

I absolutely cannot wait for the new spring line to premiere at OSH this year! I am always in the market for the latest in socket wrenches.

w said...

The article you wrote is very riveting and I believe you should receive praise for it.

wrenches said...

The article you wrote is very riveting and I believe you should receive praise for it.