Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We Dream in Colour

One of my good friends is Greek, and I have to say, I'm a little jealous of the beautiful olive complexion, curvy figure, and thick dark hair that are basically her birthrights (Alex is also Greek and also gorgeous). But even I can feel like a Greek goddess when I'm wearing this botanical-inspired, brass-and-verdigris jewelry by We Dream in Colour:




You know that if Helen of Troy were around today she would rock these.

We Dream in Colour Athena Ring, $22; Demeter Earrings, $28; and Demeter Necklace, $65. View the entire collection here.

2 comments:

Alexandra Hepburn said...

Oh, those are BEAUTIFUL!

And haha, I totally wish I was a lot more Greek than I actually am! ;)

Ella Deneuve said...

I'm glad you like 'em!

My Greek friend that I mention in the post is half-Greek, but she says that when you have any Greek in your blood, it basically kicks the ass of every other heritage you have. :)