Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some Fabulous Links for you!

Hey ladies (and gents)! I don't have time to do a full post right now, but to hold you off--and share a few goodies--here are a few of my favorite fashion/beauty blogs and websites. Have fun and click away!

Fashion under $100 -- For some reason this website won't open for me in IE, but works fine in Firefox. Ever wondered how to put together a celebrity outfit for under $100? This girl is pretty much amazing at finding deals and steals for you--and you can even make requests!

Galadarling.com -- I just found this site a few weeks ago, and I'm pretty much obsessed. With tips on how to be more charming, how to develop your own style and how to dress like a Parisian woman, I'm all over this site every day. Gala has a wonderful attitude toward life, and I find her really inspiring.

FabSugar, BellaSugar and ShopStyle -- All three are part of the same network (which includes sites on celebrity gossip, health and money). It's a huge time-suck because they constantly deliver really interesting takes on their subjects. I'm a huge fan of BellaSugar especially for teaching me the neat trick of using gold sparkles over black nail polish. Sooooo cute!

Rue la la -- I was sent an invite to this community and it is amazing!!! They have little boutique sales every week with brands like Miu Miu and Theory. They describe themselves as "Rue La La is... an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time." If you'd like an invitation to the community, go ahead and leave your email in the comment section.

That's it from me! I'll be back soon with some delightful and pretty things soon, I promise!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love an invite:
mylife4hisglory@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite! I am a member of hautelook.com, which also does really great sales on some of my favorite designers. They have a great blog too that I check every morning. You don't need an invite for this one either.

Unknown said...

Please send me the invite. Thanks!
klresq@gmail.com

Julia York said...

We are so on the same wavelength, because just a few days ago I was toying with the idea of adding a blogroll to our site so I could see what fashion sites you guys were reading. I'll put it together (and feel free to add more), and in the meantime, I want an invite too! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I've been reading this blog for ages, and I hate that the first time I comment is to ask for an invite. :p

I'm at quite.contrarily @ gmail.com

You guys are FABULOUS, and I look forward to every entry. I'm happy that Mindy's back, but she's still not nearly as prolific as you guys. Thank you!!

bananef said...

get redirected herehop over to this website find more infoClicking Here my companyadditional resources

shislest said...

navigate to this web-site great site find out this here Ysl replica handbags Full Article Fendi Dolabuy

theloez said...

Recommended Reading bags replica gucci a fantastic read Bottega Veneta Dolabuy his explanation Balenciaga Dolabuy

Unknown said...

s5w79g6c96 j8a67r6z54 c0n44k6w34 q4v65l5c67 q9n86d5c12 b2t31n4p39