Monday, January 12, 2009

Where is the Love for these Ladies?

Here are a few of my favorites from the awards. They're not really getting a lot of attention, but I still think they rock. So here are a few more classy ladies to cap off the night. Too bad the GGs were kind of a snoozefest all around.



Jennifer Morrison (House)





Elizabeth Banks





Anne Hathaway (Rachel Getting Married)





Hayden Panettiere




It's Miley!!!!


Well excuse me, I think Miss Cyrus looked cute and age appropriate!
Good night!


3 comments:

Emily McAdams said...

That's really funny -- I actually had the pictures for Hayden, Jennifer, and Miley in my Good category, but I didn't want it to be disproportionately long. I loooove Hayden's dress, but I wish they'd photographed her at an angle -- all the stills I saw of her made her look squished, but she looked stunning while she was presenting.

Julia York said...

I thought Miley was adorable, too! Anne Hathaway's dress was gorgeous, too, although in some photos it was doing something weird with her porportions--her torso looked way too long. Hayden Panettiere's dress wasn't that flattering for her body, either. And Jennifer Morrison looked too much like a Miss America contestant for my tastes. Miley wins!

Secondhand Stella said...

I love Elizabeth Banks' look. I thought it was perfect.