Sunday, January 4, 2009

Life is a Cabaret

Is it me or are these Prima Donna High Heels, $149.99 at Modcloth, the most fabulous shoes in the world? The combination of black sequins, red suede, and gold leather could be horribly tacky, but instead they're glamorous in an "I am big, it's the pictures that got small!" sort of way. I want to wear them with Modcloth's Lovely Liza dress, $79.99 and then perform some sort of one-woman show that ends with the audience showering me with roses. Is that too much to ask?
















3 comments:

Alisha said...

I've been lusting after those heels too! But one of Kev's Christmas presents was this Sigerson Morrison for Target pair of heels which is fulfilling my need for sparkly showgirl pumps... for now...

Madelyn said...

those shoes are FABULOUS!

Julia York said...

Alisha, I hope you know that you are the luckiest girl in the world-- to not only have an awesome boyfriend, but to have an awesome boyfriend that buys you sparkly shoes!