Saturday, January 31, 2009

Clutches from Etsy

One thing I love about Etsy is that you often find a seller who's selling 30 variations of the same thing, so there are loads of options as to color or print. I found two fabulous sellers who are offering clutches that I'm lusting after, but I know I'd never be able to chose between all the options.

Charm Design features several kinds of bags, but my favorite are their "zippered pouches." These 6.25x8.25x10.5 inch baglets could be used to hold makeup, jewelry, or toiletries, but I think they're too cute not to use for going out. Here are the prints I love the most, all $30-32:

The Wildflower in Pink

The Animal Forest











Orchid in Wine Red

Park Fountains in Mustard














Red Ruby Rose is another Etsy seller of clutches to die for. These are a little more formal, with the silver nickel frame and silk lining. Some of the fabrics are vintage silk, while others are cotton with the seller's photographs printed on. They're pricier, too, at around $75.

Blue Slinky

Bird on Wire













Candy Buttons

Aqua Coral












Sparkle Pod

1 comment:

luxurygirl said...

Cool bags, I found exactly the same on this site Originalluxury I'm so happy!