Saturday, May 16, 2009

Converse Chuck Taylors

When I saw this photo, I had three thoughts in the following order:1. Goddamn, I would let Chris Pine do terrible things to me. Terrible, illegal things, if he asked nicely.

2. I need to go see Star Trek again, in Imax this time.

3. I want a pair of white Chuck Taylors.
I mean yes, obviously Zoe Saldana's red platform t-straps are to-die-for (although so intense that they scare me a little), and you know I'm a fan of all things girly and sexy and impractical. But Chris Pine's white Chucks are adorable and comfy, and I want a pair of my own to wear while bumming around the summer this city.

From Converse, Chuck Taylor All-Stars are $45 and will never go out of style. The only problem is that once I buy them, I'll have to get them dirty immediately because bright white Chucks are totally uncool.




I also like these seersucker print Jack Purcell Converses, $65. They remind me of something you'd find at J.Crew, so of course I'm into them.

2 comments:

Emily McAdams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily McAdams said...

You would make Chris Pine ask? Hell, I'd say yes before he ever opened his mouth. Bonus points if he brought Zachary Quinto.