Sunday, August 16, 2009

Putting Money into the US Economy

I had a post planned about fall fashion, but my computer is being bitchy and refuses to upload the many photos required (to be fair, the three seasons of Nip/Tuck I have on iTunes might have something to do with it). Instead, here's a short post: I've been doing my civic duty lately and putting money into the economy. Here's what I've bought recently:

Yves Saint Laurent Luxurious Mascara in Sublime Grey, $28.50
I was in Saks yesterday picking up my beloved "Touche Eclat" and was sold on this mascara. I also have it in black and purple - I'm a fan of the coverage and the intensity of color - and the grey is perfect for everyday.

Current/Elliott Crop Destroy Jean in Super Loved, $235
First, the denim is amazing; these jeans are softer than the Citizens I've loved for years and washed countless times. Second, the fit is slouchy, relaxed perfection. These will be worn with sandals and strappy heels now; with boots later.

Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses, $129.95
I'm tired of the substantial, plastic frames I've been sporting for the past few years, so I thought I'd give Ray-Ban aviators - classic, unisex, lightweight - a try.

No comments: